October 11, 2016

10 Natural Ways To Prevent and Slow Old Age






Hey People ! How Can You Prevent Old age looks and even at 70s you wil still look fresh and young.. please read below.. 




Be happy : The physical damage caused to your body by stress has only recently become appreciated by the scientific community. Fill your life with happiness and  things you love and get rid of almost everything else. Practice stress relieving activities like meditation and exercise, and learn to appreciate joy when you find it. Happiness does a body good.



Eat vegetables : There is good evidence that oxidative damage caused by toxins and metabolism contributes to the aging process at a cellular level. Foods (but not supplements) high in antioxidants seem to protect us from oxidative stress and thereby
making us look younger.



Avoid sugar : Try as much as possible to avoid excess sugar, as  Sugar is a direct cause of aging and significantly reduces lifespan in organisms from yeast to primates. Not by a small amount either.




Moisturize :The appearance of your skin is largely dependent upon moisture. Help it out by using moisturizers to keep your skin soft and hydrated. Work with a professional to determine what type is best for you and quality enough.



Don’t raise your eyebrows : Credit my mother for teaching me this one, it has been a lifesaver. As a kid she used to warn me about raising my eyebrows, saying it would give me wrinkles and I’d regret it. I thought she was crazy, but still learned to express myself without much forehead crinkling. As a result I have far fewer forehead lines than some people years younger than me.



Sleep Well :For me the most important determinant of how I look (and feel) on a given day is how much sleep I get. Seven hours is my ideal, but everyone is different.




Eat fish : Some evidence suggests that the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish are particularly beneficial to the skin.



Wear sunscreen : Try as much as possible to avoid sun rays, but cases where you have to, never walk out the door without sunscreen on the face. UV radiation from the sun damages your skin and promotes aging.



Don’t smoke : Smoking is one of the easiest ways to look older than you really are and shorten your life at the same time. Avoid both primary and secondary smoke like the plague. For people already smoking try and quite if you really want to look young and healthier.



No foundation or powder makeup : Generally  avoid putting any makeup directly onto the skin, but skipping the makeup does help maintain your skin’s hydration and elasticity. For ladies, wear makeup occasionally, maybe once or twice per week. But in general I will recommend mascara and lip gloss are enough for most situations..

Others Include Eat fruits, Takes Vitamin D, Eat Nuts,Beans etc.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment